Dyma Serts are diamond segments welded to a backing plate to improve grinding speed and remove tough coatings.
Dyma-Serts grind 5 times faster than grinding stones and last longer – up to 30,000 square feet (2,800 sq. m.) of grinding action on standard 3,500 PSI concrete. Dyma-Serts can be used for wet or dry grinding.
Serts can be used for wet or dry grinding.
- Smoothing rough surfaces or trowel marks
- Grinding terrazo
- Repairing surface damage to concrete slabs
- Removing urethane or epoxy thincoats
- Grinding sharp aggregates such as flint and granite
- Removing surface imperfections from epoxy mortars
- Leveling high spots
- Removing thin mastics and thin-set
Strip-Serts are carbide tipped blocks designed to clean floors without grinding into the concrete.
Strip-Serts have a replaceable, multi-sided tungsten carbide edge that can be rotated for maximum use.
- Removing mastics, paints, resins, tar and fiberglass
- Removing ice and industrial buildups
Strip-Serts are designed to strip away coatings not to grind concrete. Grinding concrete with Strip Serts will dull the sharp edges quickly causing the grinding action to stop.
Scarifier Assemblies are high carbon steel cutter assemblies in steel cases.
– Standard cutters last 3 to 6 hours
– Heavy-duty cutters last 8 to 12 hours
- Breaking up hard surfaced deposits of oil-dri, fiberglass, grout or plaster
- Removing concrete buildup
- Leveling brick or wood block floors
- Initial grinding of rough, broom-finished concrete
- Preparing surfaces for overlayments
- Texturing slippery floors
Grinding Stones have various grits for course or fine polishing.
- Removing trowel marks
- Removing rain spots
- Leveling high joints less than 1/16″ high
- Removing excess concrete
- Smoothing rough finishes
- Grinding and marble
Surfacer Disc Assembly
The Surfacer Disc assembly is easily assembled for heavy-duty surface build-up removal. The cutter wheels can be positioned to meet removal needs.
- Removal of industrial build-ups, tar, rubber, fiberglass, grout or plaster
- Roughening concrete
- Grinding asphalt
Wire Brushes are flat steel strips mounted in wooden blocks.
- Removing deposits of grease, wax, ink or food products
- Breaking up rubber-backed carpeting
Silibide Pads are ideal for scrubbing.